07 Gru Oferta stażu dla studentów od III roku Architektury
Architectural Intern at Ace & Tate
Ace & Tate is a growing company and always looking for great new people who share our passion for design and creativity. We are currently looking for an ambitious Architectural Intern to join our retail expansion team at the Ace & Tate headquarters in Amsterdam. The internship is directly available for a period of 6 months.
As an Architectural Intern you will be responsible for the technical designs and detailing of our new retail stores. You will support and assist our retail design team in their daily responsibilities of rolling out the Ace & Tate store concept.
- Implementing the design of our retail stores in a technical design set, which is the basis for our store construction;
- Critically reviewing tender-sets before they are handed over to the project manager;
- Drafting architectural details and proposing architectural solutions;
- Assisting the retail design manager in her daily responsibilities – think sampling, preparing design-briefings and selecting interesting creatives to work with;
- Reviewing spec-sheets and shop-drawings and making sure that recurring details are implemented in the architectural set;
- Performing quality checks with our main suppliers;
- Researching creative and innovative partners to work with;
- Researching and proposing new or innovative materials in order to constantly improve the quality of our stores;
- Reviewing recent tender-sets and proposing improvements for future.
- Have strong English skills (written and verbally);
- Are studying or recently graduated in Architecture, Construction or Creative drafting;
- Have proficient AutoCad, Vectorworks and Photoshop skills and basic rendering skills;
- Are willing to run that extra mile. This is a hands-on role which requires a pro-active attitude, strong problem solving skills and the ability to think outside the box;
- Have a great eye for detail, aesthetics and sense of colour;
- Are not afraid of working under pressure and see tight deadlines as an exciting challenge;
- Are passionate about design and have a natural feel for the Ace & Tate brand and identity;
- Live in or near Amsterdam or are willing to relocate for the period of your internship.
Valued, but not required:
Vectorworks, AutoCad and Photoshop licenses.
About Ace & Tate
We want to provide you with the possibility to match your frames with every occasion and all of your favourite styles, as we know how important it is to be able to change your look at anytime you want. Therefore, we design quality handmade frames at a fair price, €98 and €248 (varifocal), a price that includes prescription lenses. Transparency, best-in-class service and a stellar customer experience are key to our brand philosophy as we continue to make eyewear an accessible accessory for all.
We offer you…
- The chance to be part of a young and ambitious team
- Experience in a vibrant international start-up company
- A lot of learning on the job and personal development
- An internship fee and free daily lunch, snacks and drinks.
- Monthly €500.- internship fee
- A broad scope of responsibilities
- An update of your eyewear collection!
Are you interested and do you recognise yourself in this profile? Send us your CV, motivation and some examples of your work via the form on our website jobs.aceandtate.com! We look forward to telling you more about our exciting plans.
Staż realnie przygotowuje do pracy za granicą. Biuro znajduje się w centrum Amsterdamu. Jest nas w sumie około 90 osób (średnia wieku to 25/26 lat). Dookoła panuje kreatywna, wyluzowana atmosfera i można się sporo nauczyć. – Karolina Krause karolina@aceandtate | +31 20 261 3647